Sunday, October 10, 2004

New Tools and Services

The internet, it seems, breeds new tools each day.

Current favorites:

Onfolio: I find this “content management” tool – enabling one to easily collect references in the form of links or whole pages – indispensable (translation: something I actually paid for). It makes collecting and publishing material for e-zines easy.

21Publish: A new tool, introduced to me by Fernanda Iberra, that enables group or community blogging. We will use this as the glue that binds gamers playing The Game of Games.


Aweber: There is a bit of a learning curve here, but this for me is the best e-zine service out there. It lets one craft autoresponders, which will be a necessary and central part of my efforts to create solo-games for coaching clients.

No comments: