Monday, September 28, 2009

The Message of the Day Has a Home on the Web!

One of the things I've learned halfway into this Message of the Day project is that few people are motivated to pick up the phone and call-in. However, people will visit the website and listen to my rantings.

I suppose it makes sense. People are generally on the web, when they find out about the latest message. From there it's a simpler matter to click on the Message of the Day link and listen to the message.

I was originally going to create a separate Message of the Day mini-site, but drop.io makes creating a site rather superfluous. Although I suppose I could by doing so create a simple Google Adwords campaign and bring in a few dollars for my efforts. Maybe even put up a simple discussion board around the message topics.

But I do after all have to do other income-producing tasks. Seems in a way, like a pity. But that's the way it is.

No comments: