Thursday, September 17, 2009

My "Message of the Day" Project

OK, First a shameless plug.

  • Please call 641-715-3800, Code 55310 and listen to my Message of the Day
  • After you listen, leave me a message if you're so inclined.
  • Be sure to leave your phone number if you'd like me to call you back
  • Don't be shy, let me know what you think
OK, some history about how the "Message of the Day" project started.

The genesis was through a conversation whoa maybe 15 years ago with Rene Molenkamp back in our Diversity and Spirituality Network days. Endlessly inventive, Rene had the idea of sending out a spiritually-oriented message of the day via email.

About a decade later, I decided to give it a try, via voice message. I record a daily message, and a caller calls 641-715-3800, Code 55310 to hear it and maybe respond back. Today, I recorded my fifth message and have the intention of continuing this for at least 30 days.

Here's where I need your help. Please call 641-715-3800, Code 55310 and listen to the message. If you feel so moved, leave me a message. If you like the message, tag this note or share the number with your friends. I'd love to have this whole thing go viral and watch it spread. Being weak, I could use some encouragement to keep this going.

So please call the message, listen, and then leave your response. If you want, leave your phone number on your message if you'd like me to call you back. I'd also like some suggestions as to future topics.

Thanks for reading this and being in my life.

No comments: